Friday 27 July 2012

Another Testimonial


To Who It May Concern
    I own a 2 ½ year old Rottweiler. I went through obedience training with three other trainers. Even with all this time and money spent on training, the dog was still totally out of control. He would jump up on people and was aggressive toward other dogs. It was to the point where I would only walk the dog early in the morning or late at night when no one was around. This was no fun for me or the dog. I was at my wits end. It was try another trainer or do something more drastic. Then I read an article on Ben Kersen and the Wonderdogs. I decided to give him a try.
After talking to Ben he said it would take about ten sessions to fix the problems.  We started working on the dogs problems of jumping on people and his aggression towards other dogs. Within two sessions the dog was no longer jumping on people. Ben would bring his dogs out so we could fix aggression problems.  Ben told me how to correct the dog when he showed aggression, then he would work his dog around mine until mine was no longer aggressive. Within a few short sessions the dogs were playing together. We also worked on basic obedience. Ben helped me get rid of bad habits I had when doing obedience work with the dog. In the end Ben’s method of training worked where all others didn’t.
You can save yourself a lot of time, money, frustration my going to Ben to have your dog trained. I know I would have done it in the first place. I went from not being able to take the dog around people or other dogs to being able to take him anywhere. This method of training gave me back a piece of mind and saved the dog’s life.


John Boehler
Victoria. B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment